**"If Jesus gives us a task or assigns us to a difficult season, every ounce of our experience is meant for our instruction and completion if only we'll let Him finish the work. I fear, however, that we are so attention-deficit that we settle for bearable when beauty is just around the corner."**-Beth Moore
"My determined purpose is to be my utmost for His highest— my best for His glory." Oswald Chambers
"When You FACE UP to God's Glory, You Find Yourself FACEDOWN in Worship." Matt Redman
"True Worship has nothing to do with the type of music but the words in the music and coming to the Lord in Total Adoration"Unknown
"God loves you just the way you are, but he refuses to leave you that way." ~ Max Lucado

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What i want this blog to be!

Ok, so i love to write, i love to write random things,passionate things, things about my fam, relationship whith God, and my friends! I want this blog to be an outlet were i can wrtite and be me! I want this blog to be a place were i can share all theses thoughts i have in my head! i want this blog must of all to be honoring to Jesus Christ! He is the love of my life! I dont want this blog to become like myspace or facebook were you fell like the whole world is watching you and puts down everything you say! I want to be able to share this blog whith others but i dont want anything dis honoring to God on it or said on it! I want to be able to share this blog whith you all but i ask you to follow these simple ruless! :
~~~1.I want EVERYTHING on here and said on here honoring to GOD! if you have to think about it then dont say it!
~~~2.this is my blog, what i write on here are my thoughts, if you dis agree whith me pleaes say so nicely and in a christian mannor! i want no drama on here! theres enough of that on myspace!
~~~3.Have fun reading my blog! I hope you enjoy it and grow in a beter relationship in Christ, grow to get to know me beter,and can see tthrough my writeings and thoughts that i love you, GOD, my fam, and friends! sometimes i may write something out of frustration but i hope you all know that i love my lord and savior Jesus christ more than anything! He knows my harte and Heck He knows everything about me so if i do write something out of frustration know that i must have been upset and that i love Christ and dont always mean what i say!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger