**NO PARTCULAR ORDER**
~~*Jesus Christ
~~*My Mom
~~*My Dad
~~*My Step Mom
~~*My Step Dad
~~*My Siblings
~~*My brother In-Law
~~*All of my extended famaily
~~*My mentor Rene Meek
~~*My mentor Sharon Payne
~~*My HS DGROUP
~~*My HS Senior class
~~*My pastor, Pastor Bill and his wife Jan
~~*Pastor ken kelly
~~*Beth Moore
~~*Rogine Lowe
~~*Cory Bragg
~~*Alison Harte
~~*Mrs.Harte
~~*Natalie Kalne
~~*Jeff Schlotzhauer
~~*Brian Kay
~~*Hannah Mathews
~~*Kayla Meek
~~*Shelly Schmitz
~~*Hannah Duke
~~*Janet Roobins
~~*The robbins fam
~~*The Butlers
~~*The Kuharysons
~~*Mariah Kinbriel
~~*Socheata Jimm
~~*Amanda Moore
~~*my Niece Abby
~~*Susan Schenimen
~~*My bible study group
~~*Leah Melton
~~*Nicole fay
~~*Kindera Fay
~~*Chelsea DeBerry
~~*Nancy Gardner
~~*Matt Gardner
~~*The Jones fam
~~*The leeland Fam
***IF I THINK OF ANYMORE ILL ADD THEM LATER BUT FOR KNOW THSES ARE THE CURRENT POEPLE IN MY LIFE WHO ARE REALY MAKING AN IMPACT ON ME!! i LOVE THEM ALL! THE LIST GOES ON BUT I CAN ONLY TYPE SO MUCH! I LOVE EVERYONE IN MY LIFE EVEN IF YOUR NOT ON THE LIST!***
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment