**"If Jesus gives us a task or assigns us to a difficult season, every ounce of our experience is meant for our instruction and completion if only we'll let Him finish the work. I fear, however, that we are so attention-deficit that we settle for bearable when beauty is just around the corner."**-Beth Moore
"My determined purpose is to be my utmost for His highest— my best for His glory." Oswald Chambers
"When You FACE UP to God's Glory, You Find Yourself FACEDOWN in Worship." Matt Redman
"True Worship has nothing to do with the type of music but the words in the music and coming to the Lord in Total Adoration"Unknown
"God loves you just the way you are, but he refuses to leave you that way." ~ Max Lucado

Saturday, October 27, 2007

THE INSIDE OF ME


THE HOUSE INSIDE OF ME---------------------------------------I have a house inside of me,A house that people never see.It has a door through which none pass,With windows, but they are not glass.Sometimes I like to go inside,A safe place in which I hide,Where I doctor up my wounded pride,When I've been treated rough outside.Sometimes when I've been to blame,I go inside and blush with shame,Then get my mind in better frame,And my tongue and temper sane.Sometimes I meet my Lord there,He stoops down to hear my prayer,To heal my wounds and cure my care,And makes me strong to do and dare.Then after I am made quite strong,And things are right that were once wrong,I go outside where I belong,To sing a new and happy song.Once there I'll hear the people say,"You're blithe, bonny, so good and gay."And it's because I really feel that way,But they don't know the price I pay.You have a house inside of you too,Where you can fight your battles through,God will tell you what to do,To make your heart both strong and true. BY enchantedmountainpoems.com

No comments:

Powered By Blogger