**"If Jesus gives us a task or assigns us to a difficult season, every ounce of our experience is meant for our instruction and completion if only we'll let Him finish the work. I fear, however, that we are so attention-deficit that we settle for bearable when beauty is just around the corner."**-Beth Moore
"My determined purpose is to be my utmost for His highest— my best for His glory." Oswald Chambers
"When You FACE UP to God's Glory, You Find Yourself FACEDOWN in Worship." Matt Redman
"True Worship has nothing to do with the type of music but the words in the music and coming to the Lord in Total Adoration"Unknown
"God loves you just the way you are, but he refuses to leave you that way." ~ Max Lucado

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Where i stand in my faith in Christ


I live for Jesus Christ who is Lord and my Savior. guess what He's also my Best Friend!! I submitted my life over to His incredible will and i surrender to His awesome plan.Ive accepted a free gift I don't deserve, in return I desire to live a life that is honoring to God!! i love Christ with all my hart,soul,and mind!! I am a hardcore, passionatly in love with my Savior, servant of Jesus, ready to offer my life for God! Pure on the inside is worth striving for. But i often get lost in my adventure. But those who have captured the art of purity should be exalted...especially in such a fallen world where purity is just another word in the dictionary. They say a girls heart is full of hidden secrets...and mine is no different. I'm looking for someone to share them with. I enjoy people. I thrive on the feeling of knowing that when you're with one special person you could care less what you are doing...where you are...what time...all that disappears, it doesn't matter. That person is worth holding onto. My prayer is that my generation and the next generation will not be the one that wholly falls to Satan's tricks, I have answered the battlecry for my generation, will you? "by Ron Luce: The generation that cannot be changed by the world is the generation that will change the world. I don't speak negatively and I don't listen to those who do." "Times of revival bring a deep sense of being always in Gods sight; spiritual things become overwhelmingly powerful, both to wound and to heal; conviction of sin becomes intolerable; repentance goes deep; faith springs up strong and assured; spiritual understanding grows quick and keen; and converts mature in a very short time. Christians become fearless in witness and tireless in their Saviors service."-J.I. Packer. these are the most important things about me, if you really want to get to know other things about me all you have to do is ask.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger