**"If Jesus gives us a task or assigns us to a difficult season, every ounce of our experience is meant for our instruction and completion if only we'll let Him finish the work. I fear, however, that we are so attention-deficit that we settle for bearable when beauty is just around the corner."**-Beth Moore
"My determined purpose is to be my utmost for His highest— my best for His glory." Oswald Chambers
"When You FACE UP to God's Glory, You Find Yourself FACEDOWN in Worship." Matt Redman
"True Worship has nothing to do with the type of music but the words in the music and coming to the Lord in Total Adoration"Unknown
"God loves you just the way you are, but he refuses to leave you that way." ~ Max Lucado

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Heros



♥ Jesus Christ, who is the love of my life. Without Him, I wouldn't be here today, He gave me His grace and love without expecting anything in return. He is the only reason that I wake up each morning and the reason that I Hope for tomorrow. He always protects and cares for me. I can tell him anything, and He won't go blabbing to everyone. He grieves with me, laughs with me, sings with me, dances with me, and rejoices with me. He loves me, and there's nothing I can do to make Him love me any less. NOTHING!! EVER!!!He even died for me to assure that we could be together forever!! Isn't THAT hero, My amazing mom!~~I love her so much! she always prays for me and is there for me and im so greateful for her!! I admire her willingness to stand up for her faith and her love for Christ!! I couldnt ask for a more AMAZIG mom!!,Rene Meek~My AMAZING mentor and rolemodle i love her!She is helping me grow to what God has planned for me,She listions to me, prays with me and who I respect beyond everything and hope one day that God would make me more like her and half the women of God that she is somday!!!She has a heart for God that is contageous, and continually points me toward Christ!!,My best friend Ashley Tomlin~ this girl has been through so much and yet she always has a smile on her face and has souch an amzing passion for Christ!♥..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger