**"If Jesus gives us a task or assigns us to a difficult season, every ounce of our experience is meant for our instruction and completion if only we'll let Him finish the work. I fear, however, that we are so attention-deficit that we settle for bearable when beauty is just around the corner."**-Beth Moore
"My determined purpose is to be my utmost for His highest— my best for His glory." Oswald Chambers
"When You FACE UP to God's Glory, You Find Yourself FACEDOWN in Worship." Matt Redman
"True Worship has nothing to do with the type of music but the words in the music and coming to the Lord in Total Adoration"Unknown
"God loves you just the way you are, but he refuses to leave you that way." ~ Max Lucado

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What i stand for as a beliver in Christ!!


I'm part of the fellowship of the unashamed. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made. I’m a disciple of Jesus Christ. I won’t look back, let up, slow down, back away, or be still. Mt past is redeemed, my present makes sense, my future is secure. I’m finished and done with low living, sight walking, small planning, smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap living, and dwarfed goals. I no longer need preeminence, prosperity, position, promotions, plaudits, or popularity. I don’t have to be right, first, top, recognized, praised, regarded, or rewarded. I now live by faith, lean on His presence, walk by patience, lift by prayer, and labor by power. My face is set, my gait is fast, my goal is heaven, my road is narrow, my way rough, my companions few, my Guide reliable, my missions clear. I cannot be bought, deluded, or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of the adversary, negotiate at the table of the enemy, or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I won’t give up, shut up, let up, until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, preached up for the cause of Christ. I am a disciple of Jesus. I must go till He comes, give till I drop, preach till all know, and work till He stops me. And when He comes for His own, He will have no problem recognizing me - my banner will be clear!

1 comment:

single and waiting said...

nice...well played!

good for u!

peace

girl in the single lane

Powered By Blogger