**"If Jesus gives us a task or assigns us to a difficult season, every ounce of our experience is meant for our instruction and completion if only we'll let Him finish the work. I fear, however, that we are so attention-deficit that we settle for bearable when beauty is just around the corner."**-Beth Moore
"My determined purpose is to be my utmost for His highest— my best for His glory." Oswald Chambers
"When You FACE UP to God's Glory, You Find Yourself FACEDOWN in Worship." Matt Redman
"True Worship has nothing to do with the type of music but the words in the music and coming to the Lord in Total Adoration"Unknown
"God loves you just the way you are, but he refuses to leave you that way." ~ Max Lucado

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I thank GOD for theses poeple!

I pray every day that God would put amazing poeple in my life and He has given me each one of u and u all mean the world to me! Without u guys in my life i dont know what id do. with out u guys in my life life wouldnt be complete. I thank GOD every day when i wake up and when i go to sleep.


~~My Mother~~ To my wonderful amazing mom........Wow!! how 18 years have flown by! I love u more then u could ever know! I disire to be more like you beacuse i see Christ liveing and active in you and i disrie to be more like Him! I admire you so much! I love your passion for your famaily,friends,and most of all Jesus Christ! U have been through so much in your life and yet u always have a smile on your face and keep on goin and i admire that! U have taught me so much in life like how to live a life for Christ, how to love, and how to be real and be me and how not to be ashamed for being me, and SOOO much more! I know i dont say this nearly as much as i should but i guess what im tryin to say is i love u and u mean the world to me and i cant ask for a better mom!!! You are a blessing!!

~~My Nana~~ O how i love u! U have always been there for me!! i dont have a single memory growing up that donsnt have u in it!! Nana, i love u, admire u, and my prayer for u is that u can learn to trust in Christ and lean on Him in your time of need. U have been so amazing to me! plush u raisd my mom so that makes u even more amazing!! LOL I love u!!

~~My two sisters~~ Rachel and Hannah, wow!! i love u two more then u could u know!! i admire u both so much! Rachel, I know me and u have had are moments but i want u to know that i love u and have ALWAYS admired u! I have loved watching u be a mommy to my niece, being a wife!!, and seeing how youve growin up! hannah!!, gosh girl i LOVE YOU!! me and u go way back! I love u and i hope that u continue to trust in the Lord and continue to grow more in him! My sisters, i love u both!

~~Shelly Scmitz~~ I love u and admire you sooo much!! youve helped me in sooo many ways!! spritual, academicly and so much more!! your always there for me ans i love that! I see God in you everyday! You are a big blessing in my life!!


~~Mrs.Meek~~ Im sooo greatful for you! And I LOVE U!!! God has realy showin me His love trough you! I know i have told u this a million and one times but ill say it agean, im soo greatful for you! I love your harte for your family,Your school and your studnets and for Christ! Thank you for everything youve done for me and for being real and not being afraid to be you around me,Praying with and for me,listioning to me and laughing and crying with me! I diffently see Christ in you! I love you more then youll know! You are a blessing! "My mentor and rolemodle for life!!LOL.....this women is truly amazing and i love her to death and pray that i could be half the women of God that she is someday!! She has realy showin me uncondtional love and that means the world to me! She is truly a blessing in my life!!! She is helping me grow to what God has planned for me,She listions to me, prays with me and who I respect beyond everything and hope one day that God would make me more like her and half the women of God that she is somday!!!She has a heart for God that is contageous, and continually points me toward Christ"


~~Mrs.Payne~~ WOW! we have history! You have been there for me since 7th grade!! I love you soo much and admire you so much! I love are little jokes, you making fun of me for wearing flip floops, troughing cup cakes in your face!!,and how you always listion and pray for me! I love u and im so greatful for you! In the words of you:"You bless my socks off girl!!"

~~Mahriah Kimbreil~~ You have always been ther for me!! I love you and admire you so much! Youve always been there for me since day one for me at FRCS you were the frist person to be friend me and that Truly meant more to me then youll ever know! thank you for everything! thank you for laughing with me, praying with me,crying with me, and sooo much more! you were my frist real friend and you will always be my sister in Christ!

~~Ashley Tomlin~~ You have been through so much in life abd yet always have souch a joyful sprit!! I love how i can always count u u to be there for me!! I love u sooo veary much! I truly thank God everyyday for you! You have been my best friend, my role modle and one of my mentors! You are a blessing!

I love u all!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger