Saturday, November 5, 2011
God, Life, and Other Things!
Be still my soul, be still! So, right now I just have so much on my mind! I can't seem to shake this felling! Im trying, and im doing a better job then the last time I was in this place, but im still frustrated that I keep ending up back here! It is very different this time but simmilar. This time has only been the last few days, or week. And im able to regonize things and try to deal with them! God is good, faithful, and in controol, I need to remeber these things. "My hope is in You Lord all the day long!" Lord, give me the strenght and a whilling heart to be Your hands and feet! Give me the strength Lord to face all that you have instore for my life, and to accept things as a gift from You! I want more of You and less of me! Lord, I have sined against You by worrying Lord, and by not trusting you fully Lord! Forgive me Lord! My heart cries out to You Lord! I want to be used for your glory Lord! Lord, I ask that you continue to bless my relationships Lord, and that they continue to bless You! Help continue to grow them Lord, and keep them healthy and strong Lord, and I pray they continue to grow in You Lord! You diserve all the honor and all the glory Lord Jesus! I want you Lord to be my obsession, nothing else Lord! Help me to remeber these words Lord that I have written today, it is so easy for me to forget
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment