Saturday, November 5, 2011
Felling inspired
Last night, an old friend of mine, who is now part of my extended(very much so) famaily who is now a writter and has two blogs, and she has a BIG passion for women, and was inspired to start bloging more. I had never realy sat down with her and actualy spent time talking with her until lastnight, and i was blown away by her heart and passion for the Lord! She has a quite, gentle, passionate personlality! Her daughter and i went to high school together and i had the honor of knowing her daughter but never got to know her. I so enjoyed being able to sit with her! I guess what im trying to get at is, i was very inspired by her in a few ways last night, and i look forward to wrrting on here more, and hopfuly geting to know her more now that she is family! God is good!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment