**"If Jesus gives us a task or assigns us to a difficult season, every ounce of our experience is meant for our instruction and completion if only we'll let Him finish the work. I fear, however, that we are so attention-deficit that we settle for bearable when beauty is just around the corner."**-Beth Moore
"My determined purpose is to be my utmost for His highest— my best for His glory." Oswald Chambers
"When You FACE UP to God's Glory, You Find Yourself FACEDOWN in Worship." Matt Redman
"True Worship has nothing to do with the type of music but the words in the music and coming to the Lord in Total Adoration"Unknown
"God loves you just the way you are, but he refuses to leave you that way." ~ Max Lucado

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I cant come up with a title so this is it i guess!

Hey everyone! Sorry ive gotten so bad about writing! I got realy sick over the weekend and earlyer this week! anyways, school is going realy well! I had to drop one of my classes but i think it was for the good! I love my other classes! Last saturday i got to go to an FRCS Football game! That was fun! I got to talk to Mrs.Meek and catch up wich i love! Today abby came to pick me up from school! That was fun! She also got to meet my professer! Will got a job! YAY! but Kev lost his! So pray for him! O! Im going to see Alison play volleyball this weekend! Thats gonna be fun! Im looking forword to it! Ok, well, enough with the update, i for once would like to hear from all my readers! so this is what you do, at the buttom of this post you click on the thing that says comments and you write me and tell me whats up with you! Yes, i realy want you to do it! I probaly dont have nearly as many readers as Mamma Beth has on her blog but lets see how many i have!
I love you all! You all are amazing!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger