Sunday, January 20, 2013
If People Would Give Me A Chance
If people are whilling to give me chance, I have alot to say, if people are whilling to share things with me, I can be a good listener, if people would give me a chance, they would see I am a very caring person, If people would give me a chance, they would see that when I set my mind to somthing, I will fight, just don't give up on me, if people would give me a chance, they would see how deeply I love my Lord and them!, if people would give me a chance, they wouldn't let my struggles and weaknesses define who I am or how they see me, if people would give me a chance, they would see that the woman behind all the fear and anxiety is a girl longing to be loved uncondtionaly, if people would give me a chance, they would see how much I long to love them uncondtionaly, if people would give me a chance, they would see that I am a woman who loves her Lord, if people would give me a chance, they would see that I am smart, if people would give me a chance, they would see that I do have wisdom! Dont let my current struggles, anxiety, issues define who I am, I am so much more!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment