***I wrote this a year ago Novemeber 5th, its amazing how much it applies to my life right now!***
BE STILL AND KNOW I AM GOD!!!"
These words have taken on a WHOLE NEW meaning the last few weeks and days!! God is doing a MAJOR work in my heart! It has been so very painful but o so very GOOD!!! Im learning how to realeash things to HIM and not dwell on them befor they becom a reality. You see, i tend to worry far too much, and i obbsess, however its always over things that are most certainly NOT true or the reality!! The Lord is teaching me to completely and whole heartly depend on HIM!! Then all my worries and thoughts that have me going crazy will be ok! My mind and heart will be able to rest in HIS peace!! The last few days and weeks have been a big and hard battle for me, i know without a dubt it is the enemy placing these thougts in my heart and mind and i want so badly to fight back and not let him when any more then i already have! These things in my head are NOT of the Lord and they are lies from satan! I want and need to make sure i am covering myself in prayer....there is no other way to fight this battle! This is spirtual warfare for sure! I want God to have the victory! Im done leting this affect my realationships! The enemy is trying to ruin a good thing by placing these horrible lies in my head! the enemy will NOT win this battle! Christ will win this battle! I WILL fight!! I will NOT give in to the lies! I will NOT let the enemy ruin an amazing thing in my life! I want YOU Lord! More of You and less of me!!!!!!!! I want these relationships to be centered around YOU!!! I am so so SOOOO thankful for the realtionships the Lord has put in my life and i WILL NOT let the enemy move in! These poele mean more to me then they could EVER posibly know!! Lord, take controol! Help me to be able to rest in you, because once i do, i believe with all of me, that i will be able to rest and have peace and be able to accept these relationships as gifts from You! I want to see them continue to grow and honnor You and be healthy!!!!!!! IM GONA FIGHT!!!!! Pray hard for me!!!! I know im under attack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment