**"If Jesus gives us a task or assigns us to a difficult season, every ounce of our experience is meant for our instruction and completion if only we'll let Him finish the work. I fear, however, that we are so attention-deficit that we settle for bearable when beauty is just around the corner."**-Beth Moore
"My determined purpose is to be my utmost for His highest— my best for His glory." Oswald Chambers
"When You FACE UP to God's Glory, You Find Yourself FACEDOWN in Worship." Matt Redman
"True Worship has nothing to do with the type of music but the words in the music and coming to the Lord in Total Adoration"Unknown
"God loves you just the way you are, but he refuses to leave you that way." ~ Max Lucado

Monday, May 9, 2011

two post in a row, five in one week! wow!

Love, and purity. Im trying to figuire out what these two mean, espicaily as a Christian women. These are two things i have always strugled with. Not nesscarly trouble with loving someone, but trouble with love and purity for Christ, does that make sense? I strugle with keeping my heart and mind pure for Christ so i can be sold out for Him and so that my love for Him can be pure, make sense yet? For me, it really is a battle feld of the mind, its not my actions, its my thoughts. Im so sick of felling like i am lossing the battle. I fell ike once i fell like im geting a grip on it, or im starting to over come it, it comes back even stronger. I so despirately want to Give Him my all, but i fell like this keeps holding me back! Im so ready to be set free from this! I want and need to find freedom in Christ! I need to suck up my pride, and seek help so that i can star living freely in Christ! He needs to be the center of my life, my everything! This is what i want! Yes, im being probaly to honest here, but hope, disire, and prayer is for Christ to be honred and glorfied by everything i say and do, espicaily one this blog! Please pray for me!
Sincerly His,
Rebecca <><

ps. Be blessed!!!

****SORRY FOR ALL THE ERRORS! :-)****

No comments:

Powered By Blogger