**"If Jesus gives us a task or assigns us to a difficult season, every ounce of our experience is meant for our instruction and completion if only we'll let Him finish the work. I fear, however, that we are so attention-deficit that we settle for bearable when beauty is just around the corner."**-Beth Moore
"My determined purpose is to be my utmost for His highest— my best for His glory." Oswald Chambers
"When You FACE UP to God's Glory, You Find Yourself FACEDOWN in Worship." Matt Redman
"True Worship has nothing to do with the type of music but the words in the music and coming to the Lord in Total Adoration"Unknown
"God loves you just the way you are, but he refuses to leave you that way." ~ Max Lucado

Sunday, May 8, 2011

another school year behind me!

Its funny, i just got done with my 3rd year at CCU, when i was born i was told that i would never make it past the 8th grade, i would never talk, i would pretty much never be able to do anything! They were worng! God is so good! He diserves all the honor and glory! There is no way i could have ever done all that i have with out Him! He is my life, He is my everything, i am who i am because of Him! I am amazed at all He has done in and through me, and others around me! Its is amazing! I look at my niece and nephew, or my mom and im reminded of Him! And all He has done! I look at all He has brought me through, and how He is working in me now and i stand amazed and blown away by His goodness! I want my life to reflect Him in all i do! I am not perfect, and never will be, but i want to give Him my all! I have struggles like you, its diffently a battle feld of the mind, but once i sureender all to Christ, it is amazing the freedom found in that! I want to reflect Him even when im alone, i want to be a women of interegety(sp??). I often get lost in my thoughts, and i forget who i am in Christ and that i need to put Him frist, above ALL else, i need to lay everything at the foot of the Cross, i need to not get cought up in the world, and remeber that we as Christians are called to be set apart from the world! This is what i want for my life! God is SO Good! Its amazing what you can achive when you make Him Lord of your life! Praise God!

Sincerly His,
Rebecca <><

No comments:

Powered By Blogger