**"If Jesus gives us a task or assigns us to a difficult season, every ounce of our experience is meant for our instruction and completion if only we'll let Him finish the work. I fear, however, that we are so attention-deficit that we settle for bearable when beauty is just around the corner."**-Beth Moore
"My determined purpose is to be my utmost for His highest— my best for His glory." Oswald Chambers
"When You FACE UP to God's Glory, You Find Yourself FACEDOWN in Worship." Matt Redman
"True Worship has nothing to do with the type of music but the words in the music and coming to the Lord in Total Adoration"Unknown
"God loves you just the way you are, but he refuses to leave you that way." ~ Max Lucado

Thursday, August 14, 2008

One week till orentation and a lil over a week till i officaily start CCU!

(i have a pic coming soon!)
Hey everyone! Sorry i havnt been very good about keeping up with you and my blog! Its been busy!
Heres a few updates for you!
My brother Will just found out he too has gotten into CCU so we will be freshmen together! YAY! The fam is doing well! I have my last week of bible study with my gals this week wich is bitter sweat! I am however doing beth moores new one on easter this fall or winter! YAY! I start school in about a week! Im a lil nervous but also excited! and other then that theres realy nothing new going on rught now! I do however ask for prayer as i enter into a new stage in my life and for my fam! I love you all!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger