**"If Jesus gives us a task or assigns us to a difficult season, every ounce of our experience is meant for our instruction and completion if only we'll let Him finish the work. I fear, however, that we are so attention-deficit that we settle for bearable when beauty is just around the corner."**-Beth Moore
"My determined purpose is to be my utmost for His highest— my best for His glory." Oswald Chambers
"When You FACE UP to God's Glory, You Find Yourself FACEDOWN in Worship." Matt Redman
"True Worship has nothing to do with the type of music but the words in the music and coming to the Lord in Total Adoration"Unknown
"God loves you just the way you are, but he refuses to leave you that way." ~ Max Lucado

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Made Me Glad



MADE ME GLAD BY HILLSONG

I will bless the Lord foreverAnd I will trust Him at all timesHe has delivered me from all fearAnd he has set my feet upon a rockAnd I will not be movedAnd I'll say of the Lord....You are my shieldMy strengthMy portionDelivererMy shelterStrong towerMy very present help in time of needWhom have I in Heaven but you?There's none I desire beside youYou have made me gladAnd I'll say of the Lord....CHORUS:You are my shieldMy strengthMy portionDelivererMy shelterStrong towerMy very present help in time of needREPEAT CHORUSYou have me gladAnd I'll say of the Lord....REPEAT CHORUS x 2My very present help in time of need (TO FADE)

1 comment:

Linzey said...

wow. that song has been going through my head al week! we sing it at my church! its one of my favorites.

Powered By Blogger