
I Found God Today
by Tommy Q
I found God today through the eyes of a childHe looked up at me and he gave me a smileHe brought me such comfort for which I have longedThrough the eyes of a child I realized I belongedI found God today in an old woman's faceAs she held my hands, I felt God's embraceFrom problems in life I knew I would prevailWhich I felt through her hands so old and so frailI found God today in the warmth of a friendWho has given me strength for which I can dependWhen life had me down and I felt so depressedI realized through my friend just how much I was blessedI found God today when I searched for so longAnd it's now I realize, he's been there all alongIn family and friends and in all who I seeEach day I find God and now I've found him in me
by Tommy Q
I found God today through the eyes of a childHe looked up at me and he gave me a smileHe brought me such comfort for which I have longedThrough the eyes of a child I realized I belongedI found God today in an old woman's faceAs she held my hands, I felt God's embraceFrom problems in life I knew I would prevailWhich I felt through her hands so old and so frailI found God today in the warmth of a friendWho has given me strength for which I can dependWhen life had me down and I felt so depressedI realized through my friend just how much I was blessedI found God today when I searched for so longAnd it's now I realize, he's been there all alongIn family and friends and in all who I seeEach day I find God and now I've found him in me


No comments:
Post a Comment