
So about a year ago i was going trough ALOT in my life! change.....ekkk!, famaily stuff, heath issues. And i let it get me realy almust depressed and it whent on longer then i thiught....actualy it started earlyer then i thought but im writing this because i finnaly fell a sense of contentment. for the must part everything has worked its self out or is going to work its self out! I was worryed about school, leaving my friends and those ive become very close too, i hadnt been in my room for months( this hasnt changed but im wokin on it!), i was worryed about my gED and geting into CCU(wich i got my GED now and ive been acepted to CCU for the fall08!). But God is so good and He always knows excatly what Hes doing!
The relationships i was worryed about have worked out and i still fell like i have a good relationship with them....in fact i just saw one yesterday! I got my GED like i said and i got into CCU! God is so good! anyways, i guess i just wanted to say im more content then a year ago and its a big deal to me! I love each person in my life and you all in more ways then one have helped me get trough this and i thank you from the buttom of my very sincere heart! I love you all!


No comments:
Post a Comment