So, on saturday my mentor and role modle has a birthday! I wanted to pay her truibute by posting about her! Here is my birthday letter to you Mrs.Meek!
Mrs.Meek,
I cant even begin to discribe to you how much i love and adore you! You have meant so much to me and have done so much for me in so many ways! I love you so much and care about you very much and i hope you never forget that! I wish you the happiest birthday and i hope its as spicail as you are! I love how you always take the time to sit and talk with me,pray with and for me, and just keep intuch with me! Even with me not at FRCS anymore i fell like i still have a wonderful relationship with you! I love how you love your lord so much and have an amazing passion and love in your haret for HIM! I admire that about you! I love how you love on your famaily~Brian,Kayla,Mathew,And Katherine!, I also love the way you love on others like your friends and students! Espicaily your students cause i was one of them and the impact you have had on me and those around you is truly amazing and a gift sent from God! you make me want to grow more in my relationship with Christ,my fam, and my friends! You make me want to be more like Christ beacause i see HIM alive and active in your life! Thank you for ALL you have done, are doing and continue to do! You truly mean the world to me and i hope you know that i love you and have a very happy blessed Birthday!
Love you always,
Rebecca <><
Mrs.Meek,
I cant even begin to discribe to you how much i love and adore you! You have meant so much to me and have done so much for me in so many ways! I love you so much and care about you very much and i hope you never forget that! I wish you the happiest birthday and i hope its as spicail as you are! I love how you always take the time to sit and talk with me,pray with and for me, and just keep intuch with me! Even with me not at FRCS anymore i fell like i still have a wonderful relationship with you! I love how you love your lord so much and have an amazing passion and love in your haret for HIM! I admire that about you! I love how you love on your famaily~Brian,Kayla,Mathew,And Katherine!, I also love the way you love on others like your friends and students! Espicaily your students cause i was one of them and the impact you have had on me and those around you is truly amazing and a gift sent from God! you make me want to grow more in my relationship with Christ,my fam, and my friends! You make me want to be more like Christ beacause i see HIM alive and active in your life! Thank you for ALL you have done, are doing and continue to do! You truly mean the world to me and i hope you know that i love you and have a very happy blessed Birthday!
Love you always,
Rebecca <><


No comments:
Post a Comment