**"If Jesus gives us a task or assigns us to a difficult season, every ounce of our experience is meant for our instruction and completion if only we'll let Him finish the work. I fear, however, that we are so attention-deficit that we settle for bearable when beauty is just around the corner."**-Beth Moore
"My determined purpose is to be my utmost for His highest— my best for His glory." Oswald Chambers
"When You FACE UP to God's Glory, You Find Yourself FACEDOWN in Worship." Matt Redman
"True Worship has nothing to do with the type of music but the words in the music and coming to the Lord in Total Adoration"Unknown
"God loves you just the way you are, but he refuses to leave you that way." ~ Max Lucado

Sunday, April 15, 2012

On My Heart

So, the last few days, weeks, and months i have had somthing weighting very heavy on my heart again, its somthing ive struggled with for years. Its somthing i have posted about befor. Im not going to say what it is on here because i do not want to give the enemy anymore glory then what he has already gotten. I want the Lord to have all the glory! I so desperately want to be set free from this struggle but then i easly fall right back into the same patterns, the same mindset! Its easy for me to say im done, but then its like a switch gets flip, and im right back in my old ways.....very frustrating. Its no dubt a spritual battle. I want the Lord to be lifted up and honred! NOT the enemy! I guess the reason im posting this entry is to ask for prayer and for accuntablity. I love each of you so very much!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger