Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Summer loving had me a blast!
Well, summer is almost over and i have to be honest, it was probaly by far the best summer ive had in a long time! I got my license and a car in may! I did VBS in june, i have had an amazing time conecting with friends, i whent to flordia in july, turned 21 in july, and have driven by my self multible times now! God is so good! I pray my school year is just as good! ALOT has happened this summer and last school year and i have grown alot and i pray i can continue to grow! I love you all so stkin much!!! I pray that this fall is alot less eventful(famaily wise) then last fall but that it is amazing! Keep me updated on all that is going on with you guys! LOVE U ALL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment