**"If Jesus gives us a task or assigns us to a difficult season, every ounce of our experience is meant for our instruction and completion if only we'll let Him finish the work. I fear, however, that we are so attention-deficit that we settle for bearable when beauty is just around the corner."**-Beth Moore
"My determined purpose is to be my utmost for His highest— my best for His glory." Oswald Chambers
"When You FACE UP to God's Glory, You Find Yourself FACEDOWN in Worship." Matt Redman
"True Worship has nothing to do with the type of music but the words in the music and coming to the Lord in Total Adoration"Unknown
"God loves you just the way you are, but he refuses to leave you that way." ~ Max Lucado

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I may be sily but god still loves me! And its beter to be sily the boring....right?




Ok my love's!

Heres an update! Over the weekend we took Abby to the circus and she LOVED it! I loved it! LOL i got a clown nose that i fell in love with....yes im that sily! i have mid terms coming up so pray for me! I have realy been trying latly to cast all my worries and thoughts at the foot of the cross! But man do i need alot of prayer! Fam stuff is pretty much the same. I find my self very busy right now with school, FRCS events, and im trying to get my license! I fing my self starting to find joy in everything agean wich is amazing and from God! Those of you who know me know its been a battle latly for me! Im posting two pics i think you all will enjoy and i do think they so the real me! I love you all so much and God Bless you always!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger